Thursday, April 30, 2009

Have you connected with yourself yet?

The most important and crucial aspectto one's life is to connect with one self.
Some may wonder why would it be so important.
But my challenge to them is, if you don't know what you want how will know what to do next?

I have seen my seniors and my colleagues moving around jumping up in their careers, pursuing a degree just because they hear that it is one of the most important thing in life or just because "Mr Bob got a job because he had a MBA from Wharton, hence if Mr Bob gets it this way even I want to have it".

I am not saying that learning best practises from others and pursuing them are of any harm. But what if in your pursuit of career you losing the track of your happiness? Is it really worth it?
So connect with your ownself. As Robin Sharma suggests have a holy hour in the evening and/or in early morning where you are just with your self. Do meditation or any relaxing activity that connects you within you and introspect to see where you want to head to. What is it that is most important to you? what is that makes you happy at the end of the day? If you have the answer my friend and that is what you are pursuing you are at super luck and if not start a brand new resolution today to make it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment