Friday, May 1, 2009

Have you been touched lately??

I am so touched!! Yesterday I had been to Bajio's for dinner.
This is was my first time ever!
I admit that I am a little too paranoid vegetarian, So I was making sure if the beans had veggie oil in it, If the Mexican rice had no chicken broth and so on...This wonderful person did not know the answer...There were only two people working there and there was a huge line behind me.
But so that I enjoy my meal with all the right ingredient she took off her cell phone and called her manager and made sure that each and every item that I was going to try in my salad had all the right vegetarian stuff in it.
I was so touched by her gesture!! Such a wonderful thing for a person to do!! She had a mesmerizing smile in utter chaotic situation but she found time for me. Who does that?There are very few people around, who would go out of their way to please each and ever customer. I humbly thank them...Have you been touched lately?

4 comments:

  1. Now THATS customer service for you! What address are they at and I will have to frequent that spot! What a great experience indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheetal, I completely relate to it... am a paranoid vegetarian too... I ask people if they fried stuff in veggie oil but with other meat... It drives people nuts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the way... this is Swami... navigated here via your linkedin profile :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that person knows her impression on you. We need more people like that.

    ReplyDelete