Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Power of contemplation

In one of my previous blog I have mention a word contemplate. I looked into dictionary and it simply meant " to think seriously" or "plan". But what I am going to talk about today is beyond that.

The meaning is much deeper. My grandfather once heard this message from Dr Wayne Dyer and from there he taught me this amazing lessons, which I am about to share with you the ultimate power of contemplation.

So what is it that you may ask? Answer is very simple and if you are truly determined it is very easy to follow. It is art of science where you work with your conscious to be able to reap success to what ever your dream is.

For example, if you want to become a musician and you currently are working as engineer if you contemplate by bringing all your energy and positive force in believing your self as a true musician guess what you will be able to do it. All you have to do is churn that belief into reality by means of perseverance and become so focus on your dream that you would not give it up until you have it transformed it to reality.

I believed that and it has shown amazing results to me.
Today I want you to give a try . Pick one of your dreams that you wish you could have done and don’t let it just stay as a dream but contemplate until it changes to reality!!

1 comment: