Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

My today’s tribute is to my mother in fact on my sister’s behalf our mother.
Everyone has a special memory of the time that they spend with their mom. We have some special ones too. If anyone would ask in our family who the most caring, giver, loving, compassionate and amazing person. The answer would come out straight right it would be my mom. I have been in USA for about 9 some year, but there has not been a single year where my mom leaving my dad for 5-6 months has not spent time with my sister and me. Why if you may ask, just to make sure we are doing okay and so that we do not miss their presence. Who does that ?????My shout out goes to my dad for his sacrifice!

I could go on pages after pages thanking my parents for making us so successful where we are today. It would have been impossible if they did not trust us. They had this amazing optimistic view about our future. Today where my sister and me stand is due to an immense sacrifice from my parents and their belief in us. I feel humbly blessed and thankful to god for having wonderful godily parents.

Often time we take things for granted and forget to thank and say how much we love them. I would encourage to all my dear friends. Make a special call to your Mom and tell her how much you care and love her!!More than gifts it is those special words, which are more precious and it means whole world to her!
"Happy Mother's Day"

3 comments:

  1. Wonder why we have only one day to celebrate Mother's day because they truly deserve much much much more thn one day. Happy to have this day where we can express our feelings which we perhaps forget to express in our daily routine life... what we have in our heart, just to respect what they go through and sacrifice for our happiness its truly amazing, thank god for giving me most beautiful, loving, caring person in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is such a sweet post!! Your Mom and Dad did rear such an amazing woman!! I just know they are so blessed to have you as their daughter!

    xo

    ReplyDelete