Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Edit button works great!!

My day began not the way I wanted one thing after the other failed.
I almost broke down into tears as everything was falling apart.
Do you know a feeling where you want everything done today and nothing at all gets done?
I had one of those days today.
But in spite of these odd ordeals something worked out just fine for me.

Edit!! If I were to delete all those instances from the day and look back how some of them if not done today would have caused me even more trouble later, now I suddenly feel better.
Edit!! It is process of instant gratification
Edit!! When I look on the brighter side I was assured of the some positive outcome that would benefit me in near future.
Edit!! Every instant has purpose and reason, some of those events are inevitable what is in my hand is to just delete some of unsatisfactory events and raise my head up high and look forward for a brighter and a vibrant day.

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic post! Edit indeed! It serves me well to to sit back, look and then edit my designs, ideas, dances etc...not just in the office but the things I enjoy too. Glad your day turned out better than it started!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too good !! :)
    I so badly needed this ..thanks a ton !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was inspirational!!!! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete