Monday, May 25, 2009

My Love for NBA

People wonder and ask me as to why I love and appreciate NBA playoffs!!
My answer is simple; this game is all about winning!!
Every player in the game matters, and every sec counts, remember Cleveland and Magic game where Lebron scored points in remaining 1 sec of the game and won!! WOW

I cherish game as sheer motivator for my personal life. People are indeed passionate!!
By now almost all players are injured, worn out and extremely exhausted but in about 48 hours they are back in action!!

I try using similar principal in my life, making every second count for my action. “Game of Life” so called is extremely interesting.
For example at work one is so focused and is working extremely hard, then just 10-15 minutes before he/she is ready to leave for home, that person is either caught surfing net or just talking to colleagues when CEO enters the room. What kind of impression would that leave?
Even better you have worked extraordinarily hard for your exams, been up burning candles and on day of exams you are so exhausted that you are not able to perform 100%

In any of these above scenario what is the point if one cannot perform 100% at their final run? All hard work is in the drain!! I look at games like NBA and try to self implement that no matter how hard you have worked what matter are those finales…If one is able to perform than he/she is a true Champion of Life!!

1 comment:

  1. I Like !!!!! :-)
    Good one ... something that I really needed!

    ReplyDelete