Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Small step for a complete life renewal!!

Have you ever wondered how one could continuous self improve?
Wait a second; you may ask a question, why do I need to self improve?
Answer is simple, in today’s volatile world, being best is not always enough. People’s attitude change, their expectation change and with that if you were at your best in your own world you will be lost and easily forgotten.

Social networking is one the necessities today. World’s paradigm is changing ever second. One needs to abreast with all the changes and keep learning and get better ever-single day.

What would be one the simplest (may not be the easiest thing) solution one could adapt to for the changes around you? Well, setting goals ever morning and reflecting upon it ever evening would be one of the surest solutions. But what has worked even more wonderfully for me is having a new adaptation in my goal every single week and practicing it ever since. So imagine a jar where you would add a pebble every single week. By the end of the year it would probably be over flowing. Now reflect this thought on yourself. Every single week you push yourself to learn or adapt to a new regime. At the end of the month you would have four new elements you would have learned and by the end of the year, when you were to look back and you will be aghast as to how much you have grown and learned from it.

Adaptation and weekly learning’s could be as simple as “ I will make sure I will make at least one person smile” or “I will make sure I wake up every morning by 5:00” or “I am going to keep my self updated with financial news” or as aggressive as “ I will take care of myself by maintaining healthy diet”Which ever you choose, stick by it. Make sure you keep a journal as you make progress. Small step for a complete life renewal!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Very Nice..Keep it & Write it...R u Gujarati?
    New think every step

    If U Guju, so visit:
    http://groups.google.co.in/group/yuvarojagar
    http://pravinshrimali.wordpress.com
    http://kalamprasadi.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete