Sunday, October 24, 2010

Just Do It

It’s been a while since I have written one, but it just amazes me how time has swung by.

Almost the end of the year and one thing that echoes in my mind, when I rate myself against my goals for this year, is the question “how well did I perform?”

If you have lost track of time and/or your game plan, then chances are you may feel it's a little too late to get back in the game to become a winner for the year. My challenge to you is how we can prove that this thought itself is wrong.


We have about 10 weeks to go before the year ends, that's plenty of time before one can call quits. So whatever be your passion and desire, my challenge to you all is ‘What is that one extraordinary thing you could do to make each day count’.

One extra incremental win everyday, just 1% each day would result in 30% by the end of the month.
I would say that is a pretty big win by itself.

So I urge you to look into your goals, rethink and rebuild that applaud able desire to excel every single day.
You want to start a business, re-energize yourself and "Just Do It"
You want to run a marathon or have the best physique,"Just Do It"
You want to Ace in your Studies or finish your certification, "Just Do It"

In short, no matter how impractical your desire or your goal may feel,
Remember the sign of a genius level performance is to give your best performance under undesirable circumstances

And lastly one of my favorite quotes, "To have what the Very few Have, do what the Very Few do"

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shital very inspiring indeed

    you should blog more often :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Shruti, I will definitely try to do that, Thanks for your humble comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheetal-----------very true. The standards that should be set must be at a level higher than one's ability because only then one will try work hard to achieve it. A person doesn't know about his own capability. He discovers only when the circumstances warrants it and is himself surprised at his own ability.
    A PERSON SHOULD AIM HIGH TO HIT THE TARGET AS THE CENTRE OF GRAVITY PULLS IT DOWN.
    GREAT THOUGHT BUT SIMPLE WHICH PEOPLE MISS.

    ReplyDelete