Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ameliorate your Vocabulary

So many times I have heard people say, “This is so hard”, “There is No way I will be able to do it” “I am NEVER going to make it” “I just CANNOT find time anymore”

The more and more one negates and self talks in above manner, one would cater away from getting any work done.

As John Maxwell very well said, “Saying you believe yourself will not guarantee your success, but saying you don’t believe in yourself will guarantee failure”
So once again think before you want to say it out loud…Choose your words carefully when you want others to listen to you, as sometime more than helping others or yourself you are unknowingly serving neither. In fact coasting further away from your goals.

“The power of words is immense. Well chosen words have stopped armies, changed defeat to victory, and saved empires”- Emile de Girardin.

1 comment:

  1. I was told by my parents to omit Never, Always and Can't from the vocab as marriage advice too! Great post!

    ReplyDelete